FSS will be sponsoring the first annual Walk for Wishes Annapolis to be held at the Annapolis Towne Centre on April 24, 2014 from 6:00-8:00pm.
In December, Facility Support Services collected and delivered Holiday gifts and food for a local charity, Laurel Advocacy and Referral Services "LARS".
Who we are
Facility Support Services is a team of professionals with over 30 years of experience in the business of mission-critical facility service and management. We are your single source provider with the knowledge and expertise to keep your technical operations centers running at peak efficiency 24 x 7, every day of the year. We focus on maintaining your facility while you focus on running your business.
What we do
At Facility Support Services, we service the equipment that supports your mission-critical environment – cooling, primary and backup power, life-safety systems and monitoring controls. We offer comprehensive maintenance and 24-hour emergency service programs for all cooling and electrical systems. We provide reliable service solutions to support your facility operations.
- Over 30 years of experience
- Mission-critical facility service
- Single source provider
- Maintaining your Facility
- Keeping your technical operations centers running at peak efficiency 24 x 7, every day of the year.
Authorized Liebert Service Provider
Stulz Service Partner
- Integrated Facilities Management
- Facility Staffing Services
- Operation And Maintenance
- Facility Project Management
- QA/QC Services
- Data Center Assessments & Energy Audits
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling